Making up Missed Classes
- All absences can be made up, but must be made up within 2 months of the missed class.
- To attend a make up class you must go to the office first to pick up a make up slip; no reservation required.
- Students can do a make up class in any class of the same level. For example, a missed Ballet 1 class can be made up in a Jazz 1 class. This is a great way to try out a new style of dance!
- Only registered students can make up a missed class. Students not currently enrolled are no longer eligible to make up absences from previous enrollments.
- Classes can be made up at either campus regardless of where students are enrolled.
- There are no refunds given for closures due to weather. Make up classes are available to all students for these missed classes.
Last day to enroll or switch a class is January 31st. Please contact the office if you're interested in enrolling after that date. Some late enrollments will be allowed based on space.
The studio will be closed on the following holidays for the 2021/22 school year:
- Labor Day (Mon. Sept 6)
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 24 - 26)
- Christmas Break (Dec. 20 - 31)
- Spring Break (April 4-8)
- Memorial Day (Mon. May 30)
There are NO CLASS CHARGES during the holiday closures and therefore no make up classes.