*Because of current Washington State Covid Mandates we are unable to offer make-ups for missed classes at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Missed Classes - Normal Policy
- All missed classes due to illness, vacation, DFJ holidays/breaks (see list below) or inclement weather may be made up in another age appropriate class.
- To attend a make up class you must go to the office first to pick up a make up slip; no reservation required.
- Students can do a make up class in any class of the same level. For example, a missed Ballet 1 class can be made up in a Jazz 1 class. This is a great way to try out a new style of dance!
- We highly recommend not waiting until May & June to do make ups because classes may be spending the majority of their time on choreography for our annual June performance.
- Only registered students can make up a missed class. Students not currently enrolled are no longer eligible to make up absences from previous enrollments.
- Classes can be made up at either campus regardless of where students are enrolled.
- In case of long periods of closure due to weather, an additional make up day may be available.
Last day to enroll or switch a class is Feb. 28th.
The studio will be closed on the following holidays for the 2020/21 school year:
- Labor Day (Before the start of the dance school year)
- Halloween (On a Saturday this year)
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 26 - Nov. 29)
- Christmas Break (Dec. 21 - Jan. 3)
- Spring Break (April 3-11)
- Memorial Day (May 31)