Making up Missed Classes
- All absences can be made up, but must be made up within 2 months of the missed class.
- To attend a make up class you must go to the office first to pick up a make up slip; no reservation required.
- Students can do a make up class in any class of the same level. For example, a missed Ballet 1 class can be made up in a Jazz 1 class. This is a great way to try out a new style of dance!
- Only registered students can make up a missed class. Students not currently enrolled are no longer eligible to make up absences from previous enrollments.
- Classes can be made up at either campus regardless of where students are enrolled.
Last day to enroll or switch a class is Feb. 28th.
The studio will be closed on the following holidays for the 2021/22 school year:
- Labor Day (Mon. Sept 6)
- Thanksgiving (Nov. 24 - 26)
- Christmas Break (Dec. 20 - 31)
- Spring Break (April 4-8)
- Memorial Day (Mon. May 30)
There are NO CLASS CHARGES during the holiday closures and therefore no make up classes.