When you register for a class, you are automatically registering for the entire school year.
Monthly tuition is charged until you notify the office that you are dropping a class.
1. You may enroll online or at our studio. Your enrollment is considered complete once you pay the $25 Registration Fee, at which point your space will be held in the class.
2. Tuition is due on the first of the month. We require a credit card be linked to your account upon registration. Tuition is automatically deducted from the card on file on the 1st of the month.
Any student with a balance of $300 or more at the time of a DFJ production or performance will be unable to perform.
4. If you drop a class in the middle of a billing cycle, you are still responsible for the full month’s tuition. We do not refund offer refunds for classes dropped mid-cycle. If you sign up mid-month for classes we will catch you up (pro-rate when signing up) to the current billing cycle, and then you will be billed according to our payment schedule.
5. Performance Fees cover cost for the following:
- A costume chosen by DFJ staff - Costume is yours to keep
- Props (if applicable)
- Dance instruction, choreography and rehearsals prior to the show conducted by DFJ staff
- Associated Costs: Administrative costs, ordering, shipping/handling, restocking fees, exchange fees, rush orders, non-returnable items, and the 8.7% sales tax