Please note the following health precautions due to Covid:
1. Small class sizes - there will be a maximum number of 5 students per class.
2. Show up, prepared for class, wearing a mask at the designated entrance for your class, socially distanced from other students (each studio will have its own entrance/exit).
3. Participants temperature will be taken, and logged, before allowing him or her to participate in class.
4. Participants will be asked to put their belongings in a specific area and socially distance during class.
5. Dancers are *allowed to remove their masks during class, but must wear them again when no longer dancing or when exiting their designated studio. This is in accordance with current state guidelines.
*Some exclusions/additions may apply for reasons of safety or instruction purposes.
Please see our full description of Covid Policy & Precautions for more detailed information.
SESSION DATES: Feb. 15- March 19
All workshops are for ages 18 and older.
Classes are 1 hour.
Cost is $65 per person for 5 week series.
Register online or in the studio. After you register, request to join our Facebook Workshop Group. We post video updates of each class so you can track your progress!
Dancing For Actors: Tuesdays at 6:45 with Miss Maluhia
Beginning/ Intermediate Ballet: Tuesdays at 8pm with Miss April
Beginning Tap: Tuesdays at 8pm with Miss Janine
Intermediate Tap: Thursdays at 5:30 with Miss Janine
Beginning Broadway Jazz: Mondays at 6:45 with Miss Sarah H.
*Non-refundable, payment due on the first day of class
*Missed classes are forfeited
*No registration fee required
*Classes must have a minimum of 4 students to run
*Enrollment is closed once classes have begun